Wednesday 28 November 2012

Hotel room 231

There’s a taste in my mouth,
so the good men went in the wallow.
Another trench day,
head down, brave boy,
onward droll.
Signs cast shadows across my visions,
ohh we are gone!
Ohh we are gone so far down the alley.

I was once flaring,
proud to say my name,
it was a moving time.
I don’t think time moves for me any longer!

The rested can coil,
great creatures of society rest!
Pull me over and demand it of me, I’ve blown more than a fuse, its dropped off me hourly,
seconds beat at my brow.

You.
You are in my mouth,
my teeth rot,
they are stinking abstainers,
just like me!
Potential is a sickening waste!
In a hotel room, damn its all too gadant.
Gadant is a word I’ve made up! Gadant is me now!

Apartment,
compartment closed my brain, hotel room,
bell jar cavern in a wind snuff drift, I’m doing life ok.
That blue powdered glint walks tall, fragments busy along,
solid in time I rail again,
on every wall a picture, a protest no gimmick nor slogan bound, my image, squatting in deflation.

Work it out yourself!
Credatdent is also a word I’ve made up, So what!
Amazing how it all comes now. A man chokes and I’m creating,
a boy swims and I’m rotting, somewhere everything happens, yet nothing is important.

I’ll order a bedroom made of bread, everything’s eaten itself anyway. Spin, spin, spin you bitch, somewhere I’m boiling a kettle,
lazy and sick I ride the worm of living.
I’m a Ringmhere inside a hotel room,
A Ringmhere of loathing and failed progression,
Look out kid, its gonna be you next.

No comments:

Post a Comment